Monday 18 March 2013

Up a gear or gearing up.

They sent us a list of stuff we would need. I though I had a lot of it. So, apart from the boots, so far I have ..... a new rucksack (properly fitted, women's with 2L hydra pack), new micro fleece (old one found to be holey and it appeared to have shrunk!) and most excitingly a new sports bra.

Now for those of you who are not of team Big Breaths this last item may not seem essential but 100k in an ill fitting, narrow strapped undergarment is too harsh to contemplate. On the upside thanks to the wonderful woman at Bravissimo on Bold St Liverpool who took one of my sponsorship posters to put up in the staff room.

I have covered about 3.8 miles today so far and hope to smash my Nike+ total before tea time. If anyone is using a Nike gadget and would like to friend me or otherwise encourage me please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment