Sunday 16 June 2013

A week away

Woke up this morning (de der de dah *blues riff*) with the realisation that if all goes to plan this time next week team Big Breaths Small Steps will be heading towards the Don Valley Stadium to complete our walk. Do I feel ready? Not really but I'm as ready as I'm gonna get. 
This is to be a week of short walks and final preparations. Jerky is being dried, blisters healed, my rucsac is packed and overnight stays at either end booked. 
Supporters are welcome at certain stops along the route (though not all) and definitely at the end so if you felt the need to cheer please do. 
I'll post some last minute photos and some from the walk itself but not as we are walking as we have to save phone battery unless you know if a solar charger for an iPhone five? 

No comments:

Post a Comment