Wednesday 12 June 2013

Halfway there...


Not a line from a Bon Jovi song but accompanied by a Bon Jovi fan (the wonderful Michael Fowler Personal Trainer) today was the final long walk. 7.30 am through to 5.30 pm, or there abouts. 
Approx 27 miles non stop. Well, we had 20 minutes for lunch. Meols Cop, round Churchtown, coast road out to Formby Point back via Ainsdale and Birkdale. 
The last mile was kicker as we passed a shop selling recliners at that point. I have one blister! (Sorry to the squeamish to impose that on you) 
Today I covered over 40 km. that's damn near half what I'll have to do in ten days or so. Tonight is a warm bath, some food and a small glass of red.
A million thanks for the sponsorship. I have beaten my £400 target but don't let that stop you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment