Sunday 9 June 2013

Last minute hitches?

So this was planned  as the team building long hike. One of our number put her back out (on a roller coaster I believe) and a couple of the others made their excuses so just lonesome me again. I'm off to the beach to work on my hill climbing muscles. 
Our numbers and check in info arrives yesterday and this is all getting a bit real. If anyone still hasn't sponsored me but would like to please go to Just Giving and search for Ursula Curwen. 
The Albert Kennedy Trust shouldn't be needed in the 21st century but it really still is. When this country is claimed as caring and righteous by some who then damn gay marriage and would see teenagers having to turn tricks to get a bed for the night just because they're gay. Where's the compassion on that? (Flame over) do take a look at what the Trust do and take the time to put even five pounds into my fundraising. That's not even three cappuccinos! 
More photos later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment